Thur 8th Nov Catching up

Great to meet everyone today, there is a great buzz within the class, I do miss the face-to-face interaction! Please continue to reflect on your journey, that is the important bit i.e. continued progression towards your goal of making a simple game in Unity. I'm really excited about what you will be creating.

For those of you are finding this new teaching style difficult, don't let the system beat you, at this stage, it is important to recognize that it's working for the majority of the class, What can you do differently to improve your experience? and What can I do to help you?

Image result for Catching up
Image: Catching up
Enjoy the long weekend, take advantage that you have no classes tomorrow and try to get a step ahead in your work. As always I will be in all Labs/Lectures next week, I look forward to supporting anyone who needs a helping hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed 26th - Honesty is the policy!